Our Private Wealth Services
Our private wealth lawyers understand the complexities of modern life and relationships and the importance of caring for you, your family, and your financial interests.
At Myerson, we are experts in structuring and protecting your personal wealth and assets, whether in the UK or overseas. Making you and your family the heart of everything we do means establishing long-term relationships with our clients and their families across the generations.
Our private client team gets to know our UK and international clients and what they and their families want to achieve. Our private wealth lawyers are client focused and will help you consider and update your strategic personal and family wealth management plans with expert legal advice.
Bik-ki Wong, Head of our Private Client team, has been recognised as one of the top influential private wealth law lawyers in Manchester 2023 by Business Today, and as one of the best probate and wills lawyers for high-net-worth individuals in the UK in 2023 by Spear's.
Working with our network of trusted professional advisers with specialist knowledge, we can focus on helping to ensure your wealth is retained and managed correctly.
Our private wealth lawyers understand that sometimes succession planning involves other advisors, such as experts from our family law, commercial real estate, and residential property team.
Our highly experienced wealth protection team create structures designed to maximise flexibility whilst mitigating (and sometimes eliminating) actual or potential tax liabilities and avoiding disputes. Please note Myerson does not provide any financial services or investment advice.
Our wealth management team can help private clients with the following:
International Wealth Services
As our private clients conduct business across the UK, Europe, and the world, so do we. Membership of prestigious professional associations MSI Global and the UK 200 Group means that if you need legal or financial advice in different jurisdictions, we have trusted like-minded contacts who can help you handle personal affairs on a global scale.
Whether you own a business, have a property portfolio or need advice about your personal assets, our most experienced wealth protection lawyers are on hand to help.
Why Work With Our Wealth Team
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years and recognised as a Top 200 Law Firm in 2022.
- You will have access to experience private wealth lawyers across the Myerson Private Client Group that can help with tax and succession planning issues, asset protection, and wealth disputes.
- You will receive city-quality wealth legal advice and commercial services at regional prices.
- Our wealth protection solicitors provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best wealth legal advice and support.
- Our wealth protection lawyers understand that it is important for wealthy individuals to manage their wealth to support the younger generation of their family. We have experience handling landed estates, country houses, offshore trusts, and international assets.
- Our specialist wealth management advisors understand that each matter is unique to your circumstances and that you need support from a wealth lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- Our full-service law firm operates from a one-site office, which means our teams communicate effectively and efficiently. Our wealth protection team often consults with our dispute resolution, family, contentious trusts, commercial and residential property teams to provide specialist advice.
- Our private wealth team use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and personal service.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Meet Our Wealth Lawyers
Our most experienced Partners and Solicitors work closely with high-net-worth individuals to provide expert legal advice.
Bik-ki is a Partner and is Head of our Wills, Trusts, and Probate Team
Scott is a Partner in our Corporate Team
Adam is a Partner and Head of our Dispute Resolution Team
Helen is a Partner and Head of the Contentious Probate Team
Joanne is a Partner and Head of our Commercial Property Team
Jane is a Partner and Head of the Family Law Team
Heather is a Partner and Head of our Residential Property Team
Andrew is a Partner in our Corporate and Commercial Teams
Mark is a Partner in our Commercial Property Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson News
The publicity surrounding Guest v Guest has made more families look again at their circumstances and consider taking advice on how they can avoid future disputes and the associated costs. Over the last year, we have seen a significant increase in...Read Blog
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 have provided agents with significant protection since their establishment. On termination of an agency agreement, principals are often required to pay significant termination payments by...Read Blog
It’s tough for most town centres at the moment, and it’s certainly no picnic for the hospitality and leisure industry, either. A lot of effort is required just to keep the lights on and draw in shoppers and customers. Property owners need to be...Read News
Resolution is a group of family law professionals who are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family. The annual Resolution Awareness Week takes place in the last week of November...Read Blog
Intellectual property ( IP ) has the potential to drive the growth and value for your business by delivering competitive advantages and creating new revenue streams. Understanding what IP your business has and identifying its strategic importance...Read Blog