Our Property Investment Services
As the real estate market in the United Kingdom becomes increasingly competitive, Myerson's property lawyers are here to help you secure quality real estate investments.
Our real estate investment solicitors advise property companies, funds, affluent individuals, and institutions on various real estate investment matters, such as:
- Agriculture and landed estates
- Finance, Bridging Finance and Refinancing
- Portfolio and estate management
- Real estate
- SIPP and SASS property investment
Our team of expert commercial property lawyers have experience working with various real estate investors. Additionally, our property investment solicitors have worked with and alongside landlords looking to purchase rental properties, real estate developers, and other individuals based in the property sector.
Our property investment experts will create strategic plans considering your business needs and providing a seamless, integrated solution. As real estate investment experts, we always consider your real estate interests and can present you with fresh investment prospects that you'll find interesting.
You can be confident that your real estate portfolio will be expertly managed by coming to Myerson's property investment team; we'll ensure your investment is legally protected and compliant with the law.
If you have any queries regarding real estate investment trusts, mortgage interest payments, property development, and more, our investment property solicitors will be happy to help.
Why Work With Our Real Estate Investment Solicitors?
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years and recognised as a Top 200 Law Firm in 2022.
- You will have access to experience investment property lawyers across the Myerson Private Client Group that can help with portfolio and estate management, SIPPs, and landed estates.
- You will receive city-quality commercial property legal advice and commercial services at regional prices.
- Our real estate investment solicitors provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best wealth legal advice and support.
- Our real estate investment lawyers understand that it is important for wealthy individuals to manage their wealth to support the next generation of their families.
- Our specialist investment property advisors understand that each matter is unique to your circumstances and that you need support from a commercial property lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- Our full-service law firm operates from a one-site office, so our teams communicate effectively and efficiently. Our commercial property and property investment team often consult with our family, contentious trusts, and property teams to provide specialist advice.
- Our real estate investment team uses the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and personal service.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Meet Our Real Estate Investment Solicitors
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Our specialists are experts in their fields and respected by their peers.
Joanne is a Partner and Head of our Commercial Property Team
Mark is a Partner in our Commercial Property Team
Andrew is a Partner in our Corporate and Commercial Teams
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson News
The publicity surrounding Guest v Guest has made more families look again at their circumstances and consider taking advice on how they can avoid future disputes and the associated costs. Over the last year, we have seen a significant increase in...Read Blog
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 have provided agents with significant protection since their establishment. On termination of an agency agreement, principals are often required to pay significant termination payments by...Read Blog
It’s tough for most town centres at the moment, and it’s certainly no picnic for the hospitality and leisure industry, either. A lot of effort is required just to keep the lights on and draw in shoppers and customers. Property owners need to be...Read News
Resolution is a group of family law professionals who are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family. The annual Resolution Awareness Week takes place in the last week of November...Read Blog
Intellectual property ( IP ) has the potential to drive the growth and value for your business by delivering competitive advantages and creating new revenue streams. Understanding what IP your business has and identifying its strategic importance...Read Blog