How Our Personal Solicitors Can Help You
Our specialist personal lawyers can help you with the following areas:
- Contested Probate
- Family Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probate
- Residential Property
- Leasehold Enfranchisement and Freehold Purchase
- Professional Negligence
- Property Ownership Disputes
We provide expert and practical solutions for your needs. We are a full-service, independent law firm that provides expert legal advice tailored to your unique situation.
We understand that legal issues, especially those relating to personal matters, can be unnecessarily stressful. Our core focus is to provide the necessary advice and support to assist you with your matter.
Our relationship with our clients is paramount to us, and our personal service is why our clients stay with us. Many of the firm’s clients have been with us for decades.
Our location in the Cheshire market town of Altrincham, close to Manchester airport and city-centre, allows us to offer City expertise at favourable rates.
As real experts, our specialists are completely transparent regarding cost, and we will always provide accurate estimates at the beginning of your matter and throughout. In certain circumstances, we can fix costs.
We also invest in the latest technology to make our services more accessible and efficient, saving you time and money.
Our Personal Law Expertise
Our range of expertise and specialisms demonstrates our commitment to providing for all eventualities when it comes to legal services needed in your personal life.
All our solicitors are highly experienced in their dedicated fields, meaning you can be assured you will be provided with an extremely high level of legal help.
We have strength in depth across a full range of disciplines and are widely considered one of the strongest private client teams in the North of England.
We believe in investing in our lawyers, ensuring they are happy, and making them more available to provide you with an unrivalled service.
Why Work With Our Personal Law Team?
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years and recognised as a Top 200 Law Firm in 2022.
- You will have access to over 45 personal law experts across the Myerson Personal Group that can help with family law, employment law, contentious probate, and residential property.
- You will receive city-quality personal legal services at regional prices.
- We provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best personal legal advice and support.
- We have a large and proactive personal team, and our expert solicitors can meet your deadlines.
- We understand that each matter is unique to your circumstances and that you need support from a personal lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- We are a full-service law firm operating from a one-site office, which means our teams communicate effectively and efficiently.
- We use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and client service.
- We were shortlisted for ‘Law Firm of the Year’ at the North-West Residential Property Awards 2021.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Meet Our Specialists
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Specialists in their fields and respected by their peers.
Bik-ki is a Partner and is Head of our Wills, Trusts, and Probate Team
Jane is a Partner and Head of the Family Law Team
Helen is a Partner and Head of the Contentious Probate Team
Jo is a Partner and Head of our Employment Team
Jo is a Partner in both our Employment and Compliance Teams
Heather is a Partner and Head of our Residential Property Team
Nichola is a Partner in our Family Law Team
Sarah is a Senior Associate in our Family Law Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson Personal Law News
The publicity surrounding Guest v Guest has made more families look again at their circumstances and consider taking advice on how they can avoid future disputes and the associated costs. Over the last year, we have seen a significant increase in...Read Blog
Resolution is a group of family law professionals who are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family. The annual Resolution Awareness Week takes place in the last week of November...Read Blog
For many landlords, purchasing a property with tenants in situ is attractive. This is because, once the transaction has been completed, they will take over the existing tenancy. According to the House Buyer’s Bureau, there were 12,518 properties...Read Blog
The festive period is a time for families to come together. However, child contact arrangements over Christmas can be difficult to navigate for parents who have separated, particularly in reaching an agreement as to who spends time with the...Read Blog
A trust can be a useful tool to protect your farming assets. A trust can be set up during your lifetime or on death in your Will. It is important to appoint trustees who understand how your farming business is run, ensure they are responsible and...Read Blog