Heather qualified as a solicitor in 2000 after completing her training with a local authority in Cumbria.
Heather has a breadth of experience in dealing with all aspects of residential property with particular experience of unregistered land, registration of possessory title, registration where deeds have been lost or destroyed and prescriptive rights of way.
Heather also deals with the sale of new build properties for smaller residential development sites.
Heather joined Myerson in 2016, having worked in the Cheshire/North Staffordshire area since qualification, specialising in Residential Property since 2007.
Expertise and Past Cases
Examples of Heather’s notable matters include:
- Site set up for and the sale of 8 townhouses in the Altrincham area, including the set up of a residents management company on long leasehold interests
- Sale off plan of a development of 3 townhouses including the creation of a residents management company and drafting transfers of part
- Successful applications for adverse possession of land used by clients as additional garden land
- Sale off in parts of a residence, barns and pasture land in excess of £2million
- Drafting legal charges to protect private individuals such as the ‘bank of mum and dad’
- Drafting declarations of trust to record unequal contributions to property purchased and gifts of beneficial interests
Our legal services are underpinned by our knowledge and expertise in the following areas.