Our Business Solicitors Service
We are a full-service, independent law firm that provides the highest-quality commercial legal advice tailored to owner-managed and corporate businesses across the UK and internationally. Our business lawyers specialise in complex, high-value, and international affairs, supported by our membership of MSI Global network of business lawyers and accountants in over 100 jurisdictions.
Our Business Solicitors work as your business partner. We develop lasting friendships with our clients so that we get to know your business and work as effectively as possible to protect your interests and help you achieve commercial success.
Our out-of-city location allows us to offer City expertise at favourable rates. We promise to be transparent about costs and provide accurate estimates at the outset and throughout your instruction. Where appropriate, we will fix our costs.
We also invest in the latest technology to make our legal services more accessible and efficient, saving you time and money.
Our Business Lawyers can help businesses with their practical expertise in the following areas:
Our Specialist Experience
We are an award-winning and respected commercial firm with strength in depth across many specialisms and sectors. Our specialist business solicitors are highly skilled in acting in complex commercial transactions and litigation. We believe in investing in our commercial solicitors, ensuring they are happy and not overworked, and making them more available to provide you with an unrivalled service.
As a result, you will find us balanced, pragmatic, efficient and commercially focused on achieving your business objectives. Our business lawyers have experience working with various businesses, from global corporations to start-ups.
Myerson is a full-service law firm with various business law departments, such as our employment and property teams. Our commercial property and business employment teams have been recognised as excellent in the independent Legal 500 directory – a testament to the quality of solicitors employed by Myerson.
We have been awarded Law Firm of the Year by the Manchester Law Society Legal Awards 2021 and rated as 'Top Tier' by the international legal directory, the Legal 500. Myerson was named in The Times Best Law Firms in 2019 and 2023 and has been recognised as a Top 200 UK Law Firm in 2023.
Recent notable work includes the following:
- Myerson’s corporate team have supported leading technology firm TUV Rheinland with the acquisition of UK railway clearance company, D/Gauge.
- Myerson’s commercial litigation team have been successful in an Application in the Kings Bench Division related to the registration and enforcement of Singaporean Judgments in England.
- Myerson’s commercial team have assisted a Manchester-based start-up, H2Origin, in designing and developing the sustainable contract which will establish the structure of its key partner relationships.
Why Work With Us?
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years, recognised as a Top 200 UK Law Firm in 2022 and mentioned in The Times best law firms 2023
- You will have access over 50 business experts across the Myerson Business Group that can help with corporate law, dispute resolution, commercial law, and employment issues.
- You will receive city-quality business legal advice.
- We provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best business legal advice and support.
- We have a large and proactive business team, and our business solicitors can meet your deadlines.
- We understand that each matter is unique to your circumstances and that you need support from a business lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- Our full-service law firm operates from a one-site office, which means our teams communicate effectively and efficiently.
- We use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and client service.
- We were the winners of 'Corporate Commercial Team of the Year 2021' at the Manchester Legal Awards.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Meet Our Specialists
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Our specialists are experts in their fields and respected by their peers.
Mohammed Akeel Latif
Akeel is a Partner and Head of the Corporate Team
Adam is a Partner and Head of our Dispute Resolution Team
Joanne is a Partner and Head of our Commercial Property Team
Jo is a Partner and Head of our Employment Team
Carla is a Partner and Head of our Commercial Team
Richard is a Partner and Head of our Insolvency and Restructuring Team
Jo is a Partner in both our Employment and Compliance Teams
Scott is a Partner in our Corporate Team
Andrew is a Partner in our Corporate and Commercial Teams
Laura is a Partner and Head of our Property Litigation Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson Business Law News
On 1 January 2024, the Government brought into force a raft of major amendments to existing holiday pay regulations. In this article, we set out the key changes employers and HR practitioners need to know. The changes to the Working Time...Read Blog
Safeguarding intellectual property assets ( IP ) is crucial for manufacturers. This short blog from our Manufacturing Solicitors focuses on different categories of IP, including trademarks, copyright, and trade secrets protection, how and when...Read Blog
When a commercial lease term is close to expiring, the parties can enter into negotiations over the terms of a new lease agreement, which is known as a lease renewal. When renewing a lease, you must first check if the lease is inside or outside of...Read Blog
A service charge is a sum that is paid in relation to maintenance, services and repairs. They are typically found in a lease, where it is agreed that a tenant will pay a landlord (or management company) a service charge to cover the service costs...Read Blog
Nitrates are produced by various methods, including agricultural discharges, wastewater treatment discharges, and development and construction on land, which disturbs the soil. When nitrates are released and discharged into neighbouring water, a...Read Blog