Our Dispute Resolution Service
Our highly renowned and approachable dispute resolution solicitors will be your trusted advisors and provide clear and transparent legal advice through any business dispute. We operate throughout England and Wales and are recognised in Legal 500 for our expertise.
At Myerson, we understand the importance of quickly resolving disputes for a business to maintain its success and move forward. We are experienced in dealing with business disputes head-on. Our approach dispute resolution law will always be based around you, following the Myerson Promise.
We recognise that avoiding court is a priority for everyone. In the first instance, we will always try negotiating, mediating, and arbitrating with the opposite party to resolve disputes and view court as a last resort.
As a full-service law firm, we can call upon the support of nationally recognised corporate, commercial, and commercial property departments. When needed, we can provide clients with a comprehensive service when dealing with highly complex issues.
We can help you with a wide range of dispute resolution matters, including:
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Business Debt Recovery
- Commercial Agency
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Disputes
- Contentious Insolvency
- Contract Disputes
- Defamation and Reputation Management
- Employment Disputes
- Franchise Disputes
- Insurance Disputes
- IT Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Property Litigation
- Shareholder and Director Disputes
- Supervising Solicitors
Why Work With Our Dispute Resolution Team
- For the past seven years, the Legal 500 has rated us as a Top Tier legal firm.
- You will get access to more than 9 dispute resolution professionals from the Myerson Dispute Resolution Group, who will assist you with , shareholder, and partnership disputes, professional negligence, commercial agency and more
- You will obtain city-quality dispute resolution legal help at regional pricing.
- We offer a partner-led service to make sure you get the greatest legal counsel and support with a focus on business.
- Our large and experienced team can work quickly to fulfil your deadlines.
- We recognise that each transaction is unique to your specific circumstances and that you require the assistance of a dispute resolution solicitor who has dealt with a wide range of clients and types of work.
- We are a full-service law company with a single location, which ensures our employees interact effectively and efficiently.
- We employ the most recent technology to make sure that we are operating as effectively as possible and that a client's location is not a barrier to us providing outstanding customer service.
- All of our clients receive free newsletters and webinars that keep them informed about dispute resolution legal developments. View our most recent webinar on dispute resolution updates here.
- Check out the Myerson Promise for more information on the benefits of working with us.
Our Dispute Resolution Solicitors are happy to discuss your situation in a no-obligation and free consultation by telephone.
We also offer different funding arrangements to suit your individual needs. Conditional fee agreements or “No win, no fee” arrangements may be available, as may insurance policies or third-party funding.
At Myerson, our litigation funding team will provide guidance in handling the financial risk that comes with litigation and directing any of those costs off your credit sheet.
We understand the costs that come with litigation, which is why we act with integrity. We will only provide funding as an option if it is in your best interests. We can advise you on whether your claim is suitable for litigation funding.
Find out more about the different litigation funding options that may be available to you.
Meet The Specialists
Adam is a Partner and Head of our Dispute Resolution Team
Sven is a Partner in our Dispute Resolution Team
Suzanne is a Partner in our Dispute Resolution Team
Lianne is a Senior Associate in our Dispute Resolution Team
Robert is a Senior Associate in our Dispute Resolution Team
Jack is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution Team
Adam is a Solicitor in our Dispute Resolution Team
James is a Solicitor in our Dispute Resolution Team
Sarah is a Paralegal within our Dispute Resolution Team
Olivia is a Trainee Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Team
Amna is a Trainee Solicitor in our Dispute Resolution Team
Sophie is a Legal PA in our Dispute Resolution Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson Dispute Resolution News
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 have provided agents with significant protection since their establishment. On termination of an agency agreement, principals are often required to pay significant termination payments by...Read Blog
Succession planning is a crucial aspect of managing a limited company. It involves carefully considering the future of the business and the ownership structure in case of unforeseen events, such as the death or departure of a shareholder. In this...Read Blog
Operating a business can be stressful, and it is not uncommon for shareholder disagreements to arise. This can often lead to situations where shareholders feel the company is not being operated in a fair way, such that it has an adverse impact on...Read Blog
Most civil claims valued up to £100,000 issued on or after 1st October 2023 will be subject to a new fixed recoverable costs (FRC) system. Under the new rules, cases valued up to £25,000 will be allocated to the fast track, and less complex cases...Read Blog
If Court proceedings are issued to recover a business debt owed, the Defendant can defend the Court proceedings. The Defendant has 14 days from when the Court proceedings are served on it to notify the Court whether the Court proceedings will be...Read Blog
Professional negligence may occur when a professional acting for you does something wrong, which results in you suffering financial loss. The type of professional you can bring a claim against is someone you have paid to provide an expert service...Read Blog