Suzanne joined Myerson in 2018, having trained at a global firm DLA Piper, and subsequently developed her litigation practice at Pannone LLP and Pannone Corporate LLP.
Suzanne acts for businesses and individual clients and has extensive experience in large-scale complex commercial disputes.
Suzanne’s practice is focused on professional negligence claims, partnership disputes, complex contractual disputes, and commercial agency claims. Suzanne is highly skilled in all aspects of litigation in both High Court and County Court and is recognised in the Legal 500 as a “Rising Star”.
Suzanne also has a wealth of experience in cross-jurisdictional matters.
Expertise and Past Cases
Suzanne has notable experience in the following practice areas:
- professional negligence claims against professionals (including claims against solicitors, accountants, and tax advisors)
- commercial agency claims (acting for both principals and agents)
- contract enforcement and termination
- partnership disputes (including GP and dental partnerships)
- freezing injunctions and other applications for injunctive relief
- warranty claims arising from business and asset sales
- claims involving breach of fiduciary duty
- commercial fraud
- joint venture disputes
- claims involving restraint of trade and breach of restrictive covenants
- recruiter claims
- Acting for a national company in a forensic investigation concerning directors’ duties and, in particular, the failure to implement adequate safeguarding measures.
- Defending a local authority in a circa £40 million multi-party negligence claim arising from a fire at the client’s business premises.
- Obtaining ex parte injunctive relief arising out of the exercise of an option agreement.
- Acting for a national accountancy firm in the defence of a complex partnership dispute.
- Acting for a local social housing provider in a dispute arising from the termination of a joint venture agreement.
- Acting against a leading supermarket chain in a commercial agency dispute.
- Acting for two individuals in a multi-million-pound civil fraud claim, an associated professional negligence claim against Queen’s Counsel, and a claim on the Compensation Fund of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
- Acting for two individuals in a complex professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors arising from a property transaction.