Our Private Wealth Disputes Expertise
We acknowledge that every family has a different dynamic and that when disputes do develop, it is rare that they are only motivated by financial concerns. Our private wealth disputes lawyers focus on finding realistic, long-term solutions that satisfy your needs while carefully tailoring our advice.
A significant percentage of the work we do for our customers involves assets that are held in private wealth structures and spread across many offshore jurisdictions. Our private wealth disputes team can use the firm's global competence in divorce, succession, and tax law issues. Myerson is also the Manchester and Cheshire law firm member for the MSI Global Alliance. As wealth disputes can often involve an international element, we can call upon the expertise and knowledge of our fellow MSI associates.
The professional advisers on our Wealth team have expertise regarding private wealth disputes, including high-value disputes, mental capacity issues, professional negligence claims, succession disputes and trust disputes.
Our private wealth disputes solicitors regularly advise private clients, trust companies, professional trustees, and beneficiaries concerning private wealth matters. Using our extensive experience with private wealth issues, our team ensures every dispute is properly executed to ensure the best possible outcome for our client.
Our private wealth disputes lawyers can help with the following:
Why Work With Our Private Wealth Disputes Team?
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years and recognised as a Top 200 Law Firm in 2022.
- You will have access to experienced private wealth disputes lawyers across the Myerson Private Client Group that can help with trust disputes, inheritance act claims, and property ownership disputes.
- You will receive city-quality wealth legal advice and commercial services at regional prices. You can expect constructive conversations that will help you find a resolution.
- Our private wealth disputes solicitors provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best wealth legal advice and support.
- Our wealth lawyers understand that it is important for wealthy individuals to manage their wealth to support the next generation of their families.
- Our specialist private wealth disputes advisors understand that each matter is unique to your circumstances and that you need support from a wealth lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- Our full-service law firm operates from a one-site office, so our teams communicate effectively and efficiently. Our private wealth disputes team often consults with our family, dispute resolution, and property teams to provide specialist advice.
- Our private wealth disputes lawyers use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and personal service.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Our Private Wealth Disputes Team
As a respected private client firm, Myerson's private wealth disputes department is experienced in handling wealth disputes for high-net-worth individuals.
Adam is a Partner and Head of our Dispute Resolution Team
Helen is a Partner and Head of the Contentious Probate Team
Jane is a Partner and Head of the Family Law Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson News
The publicity surrounding Guest v Guest has made more families look again at their circumstances and consider taking advice on how they can avoid future disputes and the associated costs. Over the last year, we have seen a significant increase in...Read Blog
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 have provided agents with significant protection since their establishment. On termination of an agency agreement, principals are often required to pay significant termination payments by...Read Blog
It’s tough for most town centres at the moment, and it’s certainly no picnic for the hospitality and leisure industry, either. A lot of effort is required just to keep the lights on and draw in shoppers and customers. Property owners need to be...Read News
Resolution is a group of family law professionals who are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family. The annual Resolution Awareness Week takes place in the last week of November...Read Blog
Intellectual property ( IP ) has the potential to drive the growth and value for your business by delivering competitive advantages and creating new revenue streams. Understanding what IP your business has and identifying its strategic importance...Read Blog