Our Asset Protection Expertise
If you are concerned about protecting your family wealth, Myerson's asset protection solicitors can advise you on what you can and cannot do with your assets throughout your lifetime.
Asset protection can be challenging as everyone's circumstances are unique, and there may be several exceptions you need to take into account. Our expert asset protection trust solicitors work closely with clients to negotiate the legal and regulatory requirements at each level of the estate and asset planning process.
Myerson's team of wealth solicitors can support your key goals with expert advice, whether your objective is ensuring the long-term administration of a private estate, managing the succession of a company, or any other legal challenge relating to asset protection trusts, wills, or inheritance.
Our estate planning and asset protection specialists may assist you in creating a comprehensive estate plan so that, when the time comes, all your assets (cash, real estate, and other items) will be well-protected and distributed to your loved ones in the most tax-efficient manner possible.
Asset protection should ideally be set up before a person's passing, but it can be done subsequently if necessary.
Our expert wealth lawyers can help with the following:
Why Work With Our Asset Protection Team
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years and recognised as a Top 200 Law Firm in 2022.
- You will have access to experienced asset protection lawyers across the Myerson Private Client Group that can help you protect your assets, organise pre- or post-nuptial agreements, formalise documents to transfer assets and plan lifetime gifts.
- You will receive city-quality wealth legal advice and commercial services at regional prices.
- Bik-ki Wong, Head of our Private Client team, has been recognised as one of the top influential private wealth law lawyers in Manchester 2023 by Business Today, and as one of the best probate and wills lawyers for high-net-worth individuals in the UK in 2023 by Spear's.
- Our asset protection solicitors provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best wealth legal advice and support.
- Our wealth lawyers understand that it is important for wealthy individuals to manage their wealth to support the next generation of their families.
- Our family trusts advisors understand that each matter is unique to your individual circumstances and that you need support from a wealth lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- Our full-service law firm operates from a one-site office, so our teams communicate effectively and efficiently. Our asset protection team often consults with our family, contentious trusts, and property teams to provide specialist advice.
- Our family trust and asset protection team use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and personal service.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Meet Our Asset Protection Lawyers
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Our specialists are experts in their fields and respected by their peers.
Bik-ki is a Partner and is Head of our Wills, Trusts, and Probate Team
Jane is a Partner and Head of the Family Law Team
Scott is a Partner in our Corporate Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson News
The publicity surrounding Guest v Guest has made more families look again at their circumstances and consider taking advice on how they can avoid future disputes and the associated costs. Over the last year, we have seen a significant increase in...Read Blog
The Commercial Agents (Council Directive) Regulations 1993 have provided agents with significant protection since their establishment. On termination of an agency agreement, principals are often required to pay significant termination payments by...Read Blog
It’s tough for most town centres at the moment, and it’s certainly no picnic for the hospitality and leisure industry, either. A lot of effort is required just to keep the lights on and draw in shoppers and customers. Property owners need to be...Read News
Resolution is a group of family law professionals who are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family. The annual Resolution Awareness Week takes place in the last week of November...Read Blog
Intellectual property ( IP ) has the potential to drive the growth and value for your business by delivering competitive advantages and creating new revenue streams. Understanding what IP your business has and identifying its strategic importance...Read Blog