Our solicitors act for both landlords and tenants with regard to all aspects of the letting of industrial property, as well as acting on the sale and purchase of industrial units and estates.
We can provide the following legal advice when dealing with leases of industrial properties:
- Heads of Terms- we can review and advise on the heads of terms agreed between the parties to ensure you are in the best position from the outset.
- Due diligence and title investigation- when acting for a tenant, we will carry out a thorough investigation of the documents and information provided by the landlord in relation to the premises and provide a short or more comprehensive title report.
- Legal documents- we will draft and negotiate the required legal documents, including any agreement for lease, the lease and any licence for alterations.
- Other- we can also provide advice in relation to renewal leases, surrenders of leases and the assignment of leases.
Our team can provide expert advice on the sale and purchase of industrial premises:
- Heads of Terms- we can advise and negotiate on heads of terms to ensure you are in the best position from the outset.
- Due diligence and title investigation- when acting for a purchaser, we will ensure the necessary enquiries are raised and property searches are conducted. We will provide a comprehensive title report, including lease reports for any occupational leases.
- Legal documents- we will draft and negotiate the sale contract and transfer documents.