Thank you to everyone who attended our Myerson Annual Property Update.
You can now watch a replay of the Annual Property Update, presented by Partner and Head of Commercial Property Joanne Perritt, Partner and Head of Property Litigation, Laura Pile, Partner and Insolvency, Richard Wolff, and Associate in Commercial Property, Sidrah Ashraf.
- The Coronavirus arbitration scheme comes to an end in September. How has that been received, and what is the current position for Landlords and Tenants?
- The introduction of The Building Safety Act 2022 and what it means for building owners.
- Insolvency – Receivers, CVAs, Administrations. Are we going to see increased property-related insolvency?
- The Changes to the MEES regulations are only a few months away. Are you ready?
- Companies House have introduced the Register of Overseas Entities. What is required?
- Construction Adjudications – are we going to see increased construction litigation?
- Interesting Court decisions over the last year
- ESG update