Sarah specialises in following:
- Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases
- Unregistered Sales and Purchases
- Transfers of Equity
- Agricultural Purchases
- Right to Buy
- Mortgages with Complex Lender Requirements
- Auction Properties
- Retirement Properties
- New Build Properties
- Sales and Purchases of Part
Sarah has recently assisted the team on various complex, high value share and asset sales.
Sarah graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University in 2013 with an LLB (Hons) 2:1, and went straight on to study the Legal Practice Course, graduating in 2014 with a Distinction.
Sarah joined Myerson in 2016 as a trainee solicitor and qualified as a solicitor in September 2018.
Expertise and Past Cases
Sarah has past experience working in residential property and now specialises in advising clients on commercial property matters, including:
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in commercial leasehold transactions, such as negotiating leases and ancillary documents and dealing with applications for consent to assign;
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in connection with the sale and purchase of commercial premises such as offices, warehouses, retail units and industrial units on development sites;
- Dealing with the property aspects of business disposals and acquisitions; and
- Providing commercial property support on corporate transactions.
Our legal services are underpinned by our knowledge and expertise in the following areas.