Sarah joined Myerson in September 2016 as a Trainee Solicitor and is now an Associate in the Real Estate team. Sarah has experience with all aspects of non-contentious real estate work, including acting for landlords and tenants, investors, pension funds and developers.
Sarah graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University in 2013 with an LLB (Hons) 2:1 and stayed on to study the Legal Practice Course, graduating in 2014 with a Distinction.
Expertise and Past Cases
Examples of Sarah’s work include:
- Acting for landlords and tenants on the letting of properties across a broad range of sectors (including retail, office and industrial).
- Acting on other landlord and tenant matters including licences to assign, licences to sublet, deeds of variation, wayleave agreements and renewal leases.
- Acting for developers on various matters including option agreements, section 106 agreements, deeds of easement and crane oversail licences.
- Providing corporate support on complex share and asset sales and acquisitions.
- Acting for pension funds on the acquisition and sale of investment properties.
- Acting for purchasers and sellers of properties at auction.
- Acting for landlords and lenders on the refinancing of investment properties.
Our legal services are underpinned by our knowledge and expertise in the following areas.