Charlotte deals with a range of commercial property work including landlord and tenant matters, sales and acquisitions and secured lending.
Charlotte graduated from Durham University with an LLB Hons (2:1) and went on to study the Legal Practice Course in Manchester. She trained at Myerson and qualified into our Real Estate team in September 2017.
Expertise and Past Cases
- Acting for an investor on the purchase of 3 fully let retail sites for £2 million. Creating a precedent lease and dealing with new leases for the sites.
- Acting for a tenant in relation to a lease of office premises in the Salford regeneration area and substantial fit out works with an annual rent of circa £900,000.
- Acting for a developer on site acquisitions with funding with a collective GDV of circa £10 million. Dealing with the site set up for the sale of the individual plots once the dwellings had been constructed.
- Acting for a developer on the refinancing of their 21 residential unit site for £3 million.
- Assisting the corporate team on the property aspects of share purchases.
Our legal services are underpinned by our knowledge and expertise in the following areas.