Sarah has over 15 years’ experience in a wide range of commercial property matters, including commercial leases (acting for both landlord and tenant), asset management, acquisitions and disposals, and secured lending.
Sarah graduated with a law degree from the University of Manchester before doing the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Chester.
Since qualification, Sarah has gained experience at regional, national, and international law firms. Sarah joined Myerson in December 2022 from Gateley Plc in Manchester.
Expertise and Past Cases
- Acting for a shopping centre owner in connection with the letting and asset management of its properties.
- Acting for a national sports and fashion retailer in connection with their relocation to larger premises within a shopping centre, which included an agreement to surrender the existing lease and enter into the new lease, with refurbishment works being carried out by the landlord.
- Acting for an investor client in the purchase of multi-let office premises in Crewe for £3.25 million.
- Acting for a registered charity on the acquisition, sub-sale and lease-back of a portfolio of 18 properties.
- Acting for a national developer on its acquisition of a 14-hectare site from multiple adjoining landowners for a mixed-use development scheme.
- Acted for a developer client in connection with the disposal of its ground rent portfolio of circa 400 properties at a value of over £6 million.
- Acted for a lender client on the real estate aspects of a £45 million loan to fund the construction of a 311 residential unit multi-block scheme.