Whether you are an experienced property investor looking to expand your existing portfolio or are new to property investment and looking to acquire your first property, our specialist commercial property lawyers can assist you and your business with all aspects of the process.
Our commercial property solicitors have extensive experience in a broad range of investment property transactions. We have many years of expertise in assisting our clients with properties in various sectors including office, industrial and manufacturing, hospitality & leisure, and retail.
Our commercial property team also have extensive experience in assisting investors who buy properties through their Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) or Small Self-Administered Scheme (SSAS).
Our investor clients are also able to take advantage of the free Myerson Property Portal which is a unique product we have developed exclusively to help you manage your real estate portfolio.
With extensive experience in commercial property law, such as commercial property transactions, acquisitions and disposals, and development agreements, our team can provide high-quality legal services at every stage.
Myerson Property Portal
With the Myerson Property Portal, you gain a competitive edge in the rapidly evolving property landscape.
Our free portal will help you manage your properties with ease and efficiency by providing a seamless service wherever you are.
Not just a management tool, it's an essential companion for the modern investor seeking to optimise their portfolio while staying updated on the latest in the property world.
So, what are the benefits?
- Your own client area, giving you access to all your legal documents, conveniently accessible anytime, anywhere!
- Key legal information at your fingertips.
- Must read property news, blogs and videos.
- Access to free property events and training workshops.
- A comprehensive collection of helpful property documents and guides.
Our Commercial Property Investment Service
We offer a complete commercial property investment service covering not only the acquisition and funding, but also the management, refinancing and disposal of your portfolio.
Bricks and mortar investments are popular as a commercial real estate portfolio can cultivate healthy capital growth, a monthly income, and long-term security.
Our highly experienced commercial property solicitors can assist you with:
- Purchases and sales including portfolio transactions
- Drafting new leases on institutionally acceptable terms to maximise your investment
- Portfolio management, including lease renewals and re-gears, lease surrenders, and handling applications for consent (for assignment, subletting, alterations, or changes of use)
- Commercial property finance
- Development of your sites including construction projects
- Any issues you may have with your tenants
Whatever your requirements, our expert commercial property solicitors will give you clear, concise and practical legal advice tailored to suit you.
Commercial Property Investment Case Studies
Some of the recent transactions our commercial property solicitors have been involved with for investors include the following:
Acting for a pension scheme on the acquisition of a portfolio of multi-let commercial investment properties, including dealing with variations of the occupational leases to reflect the pension scheme’s requirements.
Acting in relation to the sale of a portfolio of investment properties valued at £7 million.
Acting for the three owners of a multi-let industrial estate on the joint sale of their interests to a property investor.
Acting for individuals and property companies on the letting and asset management of their investment properties.
Acting for both banks and investors in connection with the refinancing of portfolios of commercial properties.
Why Work With Us
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years.
- Property investors and professionals can access our free and informative Property Portal.
- You will have access to more than 30 property experts across the Myerson Property Group, including commercial property, property litigation, construction, residential property conveyancing and development.
- You will receive city-quality commercial property legal advice at regional prices.
- We provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the very best legal advice and commercially-minded support.
- We have a large team which can meet your deadlines.
- We understand that each transaction is bespoke to your individual circumstances and that you need support from a property lawyer who is experienced in dealing with a wide variety of clients and types of work.
- We are a full-service law firm operating from a one-site office, which means our teams communicate effectively and efficiently.
- We use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance is no bar to us from providing excellent client service.
- We were the winners of ‘Property Team of the Year 2021’ at the Manchester Legal Awards.
- We provide free newsletters and webinars to all our clients to keep you up to date with the real estate sector and changes in the law. Watch our latest property update webinar here.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Our Commercial Property Team
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Our commercial property solicitors are experts in their fields and respected by their peers.
Joanne is a Partner and Head of our Commercial Property Team
Ian is a Legal Director in our Commercial Property Team
Charlotte is a Senior Associate in our Commercial Property Team
Sarah is a Senior Associate in our Commercial Property Team
Emily is a Senior Associate in our Commercial Property Team
Sarah is an Associate in our Commercial Property Team
Sidrah is an Associate in the Commercial Property Team
Donna is a Senior Legal PA in our Commercial Property Team
Jessica is a Legal PA in our Commercial Property Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson Commercial Property News
Landlords and tenants often agree to “extend” or “add on” some additional floor space to an existing lease during the term of an existing lease. It is a common misconception that such changes might be achieved by varying the lease and documented in...Read Blog
Myerson Solicitors are proud to have supported the highly anticipated re-opening of the Stolen Lamb restaurant in the heart of Wilmslow. Myerson’s expert Real Estate team , le d by Associate Sarah McNair, supported client George Hadjiyiannis in...Read News
It’s tough for most town centres at the moment, and it’s certainly no picnic for the hospitality and leisure industry, either. A lot of effort is required just to keep the lights on and draw in shoppers and customers. Property owners need to be...Read News
It’s safe to say the hospitality sector has seen its fair share of stressors in the last three years, including high inflation rates, soaring interest rates, rising utility costs and an increase in the cost of raw materials, to name a few. The hike...Read Blog
We are delighted to announce our support for our client Linden Stores on the launch of their brand-new family-run restaurant, wine bar and shop coming to Knutsford. Our dedicated Real Estate team, led by Associate Sarah McNair, supported clients...Read News
Many landlords will consider asking the tenant of a hospitality lease to provide a guarantor on the grant of the new lease. Guarantors offer some security to landlords in the event that the tenant doesn’t comply with the terms of the lease. They...Read Blog