Sometimes a client or prospect will ask you to undertake work that isn't an area of specialism for your practice. Maybe you have a conflict of interest or not enough capacity to complete the work.
Rather than turn down the business and risk losing your client relationship, you can now confidently assist your client through Myerson Connections - a referral scheme for law firms, solicitors and those operating in the legal sector.
It is completely free to join, with no minimum term, and enables you to offer your clients access to a wide range of specialist legal services, not just those in which you practice.
If you can't assist and we subsequently act for them, we'll pay you a referral fee.
If you don't wish to receive a referral fee for a particular matter, then we'll happily pass on the saving directly to your client. Simply let us know.
As a member of Myerson Connections, you will receive many financial benefits:
|of our profit costs on matters referred to us by you*|
|of any conditional fee uplifts we receive*|
|discount on our fees when acting for you, your law firm and your colleagues*|
If your client contacts us directly about any other matter, we’ll seek to refer them back to you. If you can’t assist and we act for your client, we’ll pay you a referral fee as though you made the referral yourself. *
If you don’t wish to receive a referral fee for a particular matter, then we’ll happily pass on the saving directly to your client. Simply let us know.
Other benefits of being a member include:
- Access to our trusted network of specialist advisors, experts and professionals
- Regular newsletters and legal updates
- Easy tracking of your referrals and fees received via the Connections Web Portal and App
- Priority invitations to training, seminars and events
- A range of fixed fee packaged services that you can pass on to your clients*
- Assistance with practice management and compliance issues from our in-house experts*
*Subject to terms and conditions. For further details, please contact a member of our team
Download our brochure
View the Myerson Connections brochure by clicking the link below.
How it works - at a glance
- Your client asks you for advice you’re not in a position to provide.
- You ask them if they’re happy to be referred to someone who can help and explain that you’re part of Myerson Connections.
- You call us to discuss the matter, talk through the options and make the referral.
- We’ll contact your client, with your consent, to discuss those options again with them directly.
- We’ll confirm our fees and provide your client with more information about Myerson Connections.
- We’ll issue our engagement letter, complete the work and bill your client directly.
- We’ll confirm to you when the work is completed and billed.
- We’ll pay your referral fee once we receive payment from your client.
By prior agreement, we may bill your clients monthly and pay interim referral fees to you.
We can support you and your clients with a range of legal specialisms. If you require a service that isn’t listed, please contact us to discuss.
We can support you and your clients with all of the legal specialisms shown below. If you require a service that isn’t listed, please contact us to discuss.
Myerson recommended as 'Top Tier' by The Legal 500
"Myerson Solicitors LLP is praised for its ‘fantastic speed of response and constructive, helpful and pragmatic advice delivered by a team that clearly knows its stuff"
Myerson is a proud member of MSI Global
MSI is a leading international association of independent legal and accounting firms with over 250 carefully selected member firms in more than 100 countries.
Myerson is a proud member of the UK 200 group
The UK200 group is the UK’s leading association of independent chartered accountants and law firms with connections across the UK
MLA 2021 Winner
Myerson is proud to be recognised for its talents and excellence by The Manchester Law Society Legal Awards
Myerson listed as 'Best Law Firm' by The Times
"Clients vary in size from start-up enterprises to multinational concerns, such as Tata Chemicals. They are attracted by the practice’s professionalism and expertise in a wide array of specialisms"
Myerson awarded 'Professional Services Firm of the Year' at the Business Masters Awards
We are proud to announce Myerson WON ‘Professional Services Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Business Masters Award
Business Development Manager
Chris joined Myerson as a member of the Corporate Commercial department dealing with company mergers, sales & acquisitions, incorporation’s, group re-organisations and general commercial matters.
Chris also assists clients with shareholder agreements, protection planning, share options and constitutional and corporate governance issues.
In 2013 – 2014, Chris was appointed as the Director of Finance for JCI Manchester, one of the largest voluntary personal development organisations for young professionals and entrepreneurs in Manchester. JCI Manchester’s aim is to develop the skill set of members through the organisation of events focusing on business, training and the community.
Connect With Us
Please register your interest using this enquiry form, or you can send us an email to email@example.com