Our LGBTQ+ Legal Services
We have a wealth of experience in helping modern families with complex family law issues:-
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Civil Partnership Agreements in respect of same sex marriage or civil partnership;
- Civil Partnership dissolution;
- Divorce and separation of a same sex marriage;
- Financial matters arising from civil partnership dissolution, divorce or separation;
- Assisted reproduction and surrogacy including co-parenting arrangements and applications for parental orders;
- Children disputes, including arrangements for children and co-parenting disagreements.
Why Work With Our Family Team?
- Our specialist family law solicitors are experts in complex, high-value divorce, and family disputes.
- Our family law solicitors are recognised by the Legal 500.
- Our family team are all members of Resolution, the largest organisation of family lawyers in the UK, and are dedicated to dealing with matters in a non-confrontational and constructive way.
- Our team were shortlisted for the family law firm of the year (North) and financial remedies team of the year (National) at the Lexis Nexis Family Law Awards 2022.
- Our team work closely with other departments internally, including property, employment, corporate and commercial lawyers, to ensure that your financial needs are protected comprehensively.
- We provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the very best legal advice and support for your family law issues.
- We have a large team of expert solicitors and can meet your deadlines.
- We are a full-service law firm operating from a one-site office, which means our teams communicate effectively and efficiently.
- We use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently. Geographical distance is no bar to us from providing excellent client service.
- We provide regular legal updates via our blogs, social media and local radio appearances.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Our LGBTQ+ Approach
At Myerson we understand that each case is different, which is why we take the approach of understanding each matter on an individual basis. Our specialist divorce team can identify your legal requirements from an early stage and tailor your service to ensure you receive a quality service.
If you would like to talk to us, in confidence, about how we can help, please call us on 0161 941 4000, or contact us online.
Meet Our Family Solicitors
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Our family lawyers are experts in their fields and respected by their peers.
Jane is a Partner and Head of the Family Law Team
Nichola is a Partner in our Family Law Team
Sarah is a Senior Associate in our Family Law Team
Rachel is an Associate in our Family Law Team
Grace is an Associate in our Family Law Team
Pam is a Senior Legal PA in our Family Law Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson Family Law News
You may be planning to take your children away over the Christmas period to visit friends and family who do not live close by or to have a festive holiday. If this is your plan, you need to be aware of the legal requirements in relation to...Read Blog
Resolution is a group of family law professionals who are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that consider the needs of the whole family. The annual Resolution Awareness Week takes place in the last week of November...Read Blog
The festive period is a time for families to come together. However, child contact arrangements over Christmas can be difficult to navigate for parents who have separated, particularly in reaching an agreement as to who spends time with the...Read Blog
There is a popular misconception that the payer needs to pay spousal maintenance pursuant to a joint lives order until the death, remarriage or cohabitation of his or her ex-spouse. Historically, joint lives orders were made to protect the...Read Blog
The Court will consider a list of factors under section 25 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973 when deciding how assets, including any compensation/ damages received, will be decided on divorce. The welfare of any children of the family will be a...Read Blog