How Our Personal Solicitors Can Help You
Our specialist personal lawyers can help you with the following areas:
- Contested Probate
- Family Law
- Wills, Trusts, and Probate
- Residential Property
- Leasehold Enfranchisement and Freehold Purchase
- Professional Negligence
- Property Ownership Disputes
We provide expert and practical solutions for your needs. We are a full-service, independent law firm that provides expert legal advice tailored to your unique situation.
We understand that legal issues, especially those relating to personal matters, can be unnecessarily stressful. Our core focus is to provide the necessary advice and support to assist you with your matter.
Our relationship with our clients is paramount to us, and our personal service is why our clients stay with us. Many of the firm’s clients have been with us for decades.
Our location in the Cheshire market town of Altrincham, close to Manchester airport and city-centre, allows us to offer City expertise at favourable rates.
As real experts, our specialists are completely transparent regarding cost, and we will always provide accurate estimates at the beginning of your matter and throughout. In certain circumstances, we can fix costs.
We also invest in the latest technology to make our services more accessible and efficient, saving you time and money.
Our Personal Law Expertise
Our range of expertise and specialisms demonstrates our commitment to providing for all eventualities when it comes to legal services needed in your personal life.
All our solicitors are highly experienced in their dedicated fields, meaning you can be assured you will be provided with an extremely high level of legal help.
We have strength in depth across a full range of disciplines and are widely considered one of the strongest private client teams in the North of England.
We believe in investing in our lawyers, ensuring they are happy, and making them more available to provide you with an unrivalled service.
Why Work With Our Personal Law Team?
- We have been ranked as a Top Tier law firm by the Legal 500 for the last seven years and recognised as a Top 200 Law Firm in 2022.
- You will have access to over 45 personal law experts across the Myerson Personal Group that can help with family law, employment law, contentious probate, and residential property.
- You will receive city-quality personal legal services at regional prices.
- We provide a partner-led service to ensure you receive the best personal legal advice and support.
- We have a large and proactive personal team, and our expert solicitors can meet your deadlines.
- We understand that each matter is unique to your circumstances and that you need support from a personal lawyer experienced in dealing with various clients and types of work.
- We are a full-service law firm operating from a one-site office, which means our teams communicate effectively and efficiently.
- We use the latest technology to ensure that we are working as efficiently as possible, and that geographical distance does not prevent us from providing excellent legal advice and client service.
- We were shortlisted for ‘Law Firm of the Year’ at the North-West Residential Property Awards 2021.
- Look at the Myerson Promise for further benefits of working with us here.
Meet Our Specialists
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Specialists in their fields and respected by their peers.
Bik-ki is a Partner and is Head of our Wills, Trusts, and Probate Team
Jane is a Partner and Head of the Family Law Team
Helen is a Partner and Head of the Contentious Probate Team
Jo is a Partner and Head of our Employment Team
Jo is a Partner in both our Employment and Compliance Teams
Heather is a Partner and Head of our Residential Property Team
Nichola is a Partner in our Family Law Team
Sarah is a Senior Associate in our Family Law Team
Contact Myerson Solicitors
Latest Myerson Personal Law News
Unfortunately, many restrictions could limit or even prohibit, alterations to your future home. Before you rush to sign on the dotted line, you should conduct your own due diligence checks with your local authority and ensure that your dream...Read Blog
When parties go through separation, the number one priority is often housing. The stress of ensuring immediate housing needs are met can often result in parties overlooking the importance of pension assets. When considering finances on separation...Read Blog
HMRC have announced changes to the probate application process, which has taken effect as of 17th January 2024. Our Wills, Trusts, and Probate team explore what the issues were with the previous probate application process and what the new process...Read Blog
Losing a loved one and dealing with grief is never easy. It can be made considerably worse if a family dispute arises as to how a deceased’s estate should be distributed. Disputes can result in expensive and time-consuming court proceedings, which...Read Blog
If you are contemplating marriage or a civil partnership, entering into a prenuptial agreement is an effective mechanism to ensure your family wealth is ringfenced and preserved. A prenuptial agreement is a transparent contractual agreement which...Read Blog
At present, this is a crucial question that is at the forefront of many first-time buyers' minds. According to Today's Conveyancer , new registrations for home services, including conveyancing, surveying and removals, were 73% higher in the first...Read Blog