For the majority of businesses, IT infrastructure is business critical; it is, therefore, crucial when considering the outsourcing of any particular element of your service that your contracts provide your business with the protection it needs from the outset.
If you are a provider of outsourcing facilities, we understand that it is essential to the operation of your business that your outsourcing contract is fit for purpose.
We can guide you through all elements of the outsourcing process, from initial tendering and due diligence through to termination and exit management.
Key issues that we can help you with include:
- Service levels;
- Transfer of assets;
- Transfer of employees under TUPE; and
- Exit management.
Our Approach & Our Experience
Recent examples of our work in this area include:
- assisting a software house in order to outsource their call centre requirements for customer enquiries and support;
- advising a software developer in relation to a collaboration agreement for the development of a bespoke platform with outsourced hosting and support services;
- acting for a software house as outsourcer of hosting and software services for a bank; and
- advising, drafting and negotiating a bespoke exit plan on behalf of a software house, to meet their client’s specific requirements.
Meet Our Specialists
Home-grown or recruited from national, regional or City firms. Our specialists are experts in their fields and respected by their peers.
Mohammed Akeel Latif
Akeel is a Partner and Head of the Corporate Commercial Team at Myerson
Scott is a Partner in our Corporate and Commercial Team
Carla is a Partner and Head of our Commercial Team
Terry is a Senior Associate in our Corporate Commercial Team. Terry is also the Head of the Brexit Team at Myerson.
Richard is Senior Associate in our Corporate Commercial Team
Joanna is a Solicitor in our Corporate Commercial Team
Latest News and Insights
Keep up-to-date with the latest legal news and our expert opinion.