Our employment team deals with a wide range of disciplinary and grievance matters.
It is very important commercially, as well as from an employee relations perspective, to manage employees fairly and effectively and to deal with any disciplinary and grievance issues as efficiently as possible.
Our employment team deals with a wide range of disciplinary and grievance matters and can assist employers with planning a strategy for dealing with these matters as well as assisting at each step in the process.
Examples of advice provided recently in this area includes:
- Advising a restaurant chain client in relation to various disciplinary issues, including customer complaints and theft
- Advising a large manufacturing company in relation to a serious disciplinary matter involving theft by an employee and the involvement of the police
- Advising various employers on compliance with the ACAS Code of Practice on Discipline and Grievance Procedures as well as their own internal disciplinary and grievance processes
- Providing guidance on the right to be accompanied and the management of disciplinary processes involving very sensitive issues, employees who are absent due to ill health and business critical issues
- Drafting scripts to assist with disciplinary processes as well as appropriate correspondence
- Advising a senior lecturer in relation to a disciplinary complaint brought by a university
- Advising various senior executives in relation to grievances of discrimination during maternity leave against various employers
If you do have any disciplinary and grievance issues it is important to act quickly to avoid the problem escalating. Please contact a member of our employment team for assistance.
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Disciplinary and Grievance Issues issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.