Whether you are a consultant looking to undertake your next IT project or you are a business looking to engage with a consultant for the provision of IT services, our IT solicitors are able to advise and assist you with your contractual requirements.
There are many businesses who don’t have their own IT department and may therefore look at third parties to provide them with IT support and assistance. If you are considering engaging a third party either to develop a bespoke piece of software for your business or provide IT consultancy services then you must ensure you have the right contracts in place. Our specialist IT solicitors are experienced in drafting commercial consultancy agreements and are supported by and able to draw on the expertise of our Employment team to ensure your contracts are fit for purpose.
If you are in the business of providing IT consultancy services then our specialist solicitors are able to review, advise on, negotiate and amend any contracts that your clients may request you enter into. We are also able to draft contracts and/or terms and conditions to meet your specific requirements.
We are able to advise assist with
- Consultancy Agreements
- Terms and conditions of supply
- IR35 and related tax issues
- Assignments of IPR
Recent examples of our work in this area include:
- advising a software developer on the assignment of its intellectual property rights in software to a third party purchaser, reviewing the proposed assignment agreement and amending the same;
- drafting an assignment of IPR’s for software used within EPOS systems developed by a consultant;
- drafting an escrow agreement for a software consultant.
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss IT Contractors issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.