IT, E-Commerce and Telecoms updates and developments on legal issues and case law affecting your business.
- UsedSoft, Paving The Way For Second Hand Software Licences? – (Spring 2013)
- Copyright in Software – SAS Institute Inc v World Programming Limited – (Spring 2013)
- IT / IP Roundup – (Spring 2013)
- Will Your Cookies Crumble? – (Autumn 2011)
- Geo-Location Services: Is this a Smart Move? – (Autumn 2011)
- IT / IP Round Up – (Autumn 2011)
- Cloud Computing – (Autumn / Winter 2010)
- Working With Data Off-site – Ensuring That Certain Safeguards are in Place – (Autumn / Winter 2010)
- Software Patents Update – (Autumn / Winter 2010)
- Cookies – Changes in the Law – (Autumn / Winter 2010)
The articles provide general information only and do not constitute advice. In addition, there maybe changes in law since the date of the article.
You should contact us if you require advice or assistance on any specific legal matter