We have high level of expertise and experience in acting for owner-managers of businesses.
The Firm has a high level of expertise and experience in acting for owner-managers of businesses.
We recognise that owner-managers are unique in that their professional and personal affairs are often inextricably linked.
We also appreciate the importance of providing “global” advice, considering both the corporate and individual consequences of any action taken.
We therefore always consider the commercial, legal and tax consequences, both corporate and individual, of every corporate/commercial transaction and structure that we recommend to an owner-manager.
Corporate / Commercial
- Acquisition and Disposals of shares
- Acquisition and Disposals of Business Assets
- Management buy outs
- Tax planning
- Share reorganisations
- Shareholders/partnership agreements
- Succession planning, including exit/vendor assisted buy-out arrangements
- Owner manager joint ventures and collaboration agreements
- Venture capital and equity financing
- Corporate tax planning for “close” companies
- Inheritance and succession tax planning
- Capital gains and income tax planning
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Pre and post sale tax planning
- Lasting Power of Attorney for succession purposes