Myerson are an equal opportunities firm and regularly provide assistance to the LGBT community in respect of family related issues.
LGBT family law has evolved at a fast pace in recent years. Representing LGBT individuals requires knowledge of cutting-edge legal developments and strategies.
We have a wealth of experience in helping modern LGBT families with complex family law issues:-
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements in respect of Civil Partnerships and same sex marriage;
- Civil Partnership dissolution
- Divorce and separation of a same sex marriage
- Financial matters arising from dissolution, divorce or separation
- Assisted reproduction and surrogacy including co-parenting arrangements
- Children disputes, including custody, contact and co-parenting disagreements
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT) Legal Advice issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.