Examples of our experience working with Employees in Employment Group Actions
Examples of our Employment Group Action experience include:
- Acting for a group of part-time cabin crew employees in a claim of indirect sex discrimination;
- Acting for a group of over 40 employees in complex proceedings for unpaid wages, notice monies, unfair dismissal and protective awards for failure to consult (over a period of 4 years) arising out of a business transfer following insolvency;
- Acting for a major manufacturer and two other employers in relation to a multi-party claim in the context of TUPE and collective redundancies;
- Representing a group of airline employees in a collective grievance following a transfer of employment;
- Acting for various clients (including an airline and a retail client) in relation to claims in connection with TUPE (the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006).
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Our Experience – Employees issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.