As highly experienced employment Group Action solicitors, we regularly act for Employees in Group Action claims.
Here are a selection of common Employment Group Action claims:
- Claims of unfair dismissal following a restructure or mass redundancy exercise;
- Claims of discrimination against particular groups of employees, for example, part-time workers, fixed term workers or workers sharing a particular protected characteristic (e.g. sex, race, age, religion or belief);
- Collective grievances;
- Claims made pursuant to TUPE (the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006) arising on a business sale or outsourcing event including claims in relation to unfair dismissal, changes to terms and conditions and the failure to inform and consult;
- Claims for failure to inform and consult in relation to collective redundancies;
- Claims arising on the administration or other insolvency of an employer.
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Common Employment Group Action Claims issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.