Our expert lawyers are highly experienced in advising employees in Group Actions.
Employment Group Actions often involve mass redundancies and or ‘TUPE’, the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006. However, they can also involve unpaid wages or group grievances.
In addition to our specialist legal knowledge in this area, we have extensive experience of managing complexities around funding, cost sharing and the dynamics of employment related multi-party disputes and legal actions.
For further detail, please see the following:
- Can I make an Employment Group Action Claim?
- How much does it cost to bring a Group Claim?
- Settlement Agreements
- Common Group Action Claims
- Examples of our experience working with Employees
Why use Myerson’s Employment Team?
Our specialist team of employment solicitors is described in the independent Legal 500 directory as “excellent”. In addition, both Partners in our team are recommended by the Legal 500. Therefore, you can be reassured that you will deal with some of the best employment solicitors in the country.
We are determined and robust on your behalf, but also easy to deal with and clear in our advice. We will fight your corner but understand that a common sense approach is often required in order to find solutions that work for you in the context of your professional and personal circumstances.
Collectively, we have over fifty years’ experience of providing strategic employment law advice to senior individuals and others facing difficult work-place issues and who need support and guidance in:
- understanding their legal rights and their practical options; and
- achieving the best possible outcome, whether at the start, during or at the end of their working relationship.
Our ethos is to provide our clients with an alternative to the major regional and national firms by offering high quality legal advice from highly experienced, specialist lawyers, but on a much more cost-effective basis.
In particular, we offer:
- Clear and straightforward advice.
- Cost-effective support and certainty on costs where you need it.
- Extensive experience of advising senior executives, directors, partners and others with complex employment concerns, including discrimination issues and group claims.
- A credible team that is used to dealing with and acting against large employers and law firms on behalf of our clients.
Our approach to costs
We know that clarity on costs is vitally important to our clients. As standard practice, we give our clients an estimate of the costs involved in undertaking any piece of work at the outset. We then provide costs updates on a regular basis.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that we meet their expectations both in terms of their objectives for a particular piece of work and in relation to costs. In addition, we are happy to discuss fixed fees and retainer arrangements if that is helpful to you.
Our Employment Group Actions Service Areas:
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Employment Group Actions issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.