Commercial litigation law updates and developments on legal issues and case law affecting your business.
- Distress to be Abolished From 6 April 2014 – (Winter 2013 / 2014)
- The Perils of Exercising a Break Clause – (Winter 2013 / 2014)
- Retention of Title (ROT) Clauses – (Autumn 2013)
- Ensure Your Terms and Conditions Apply – (Autumn 2013)
- Serving Proceedings Via Social Media – (Spring 2012)
- E-Disclosure – (Spring 2012)
- Safeguarding Electronic Evidence – (Spring 2012)
- Cross Border Litigation – Disputes With a Foreign Element – (Winter 2010)
These articles provide general information only and do not constitute advice. In addition, there may have been changes to the law since the article was published.
You should contact us if you require advice or assistance on any specific legal matter.