The Annual Myerson Property Update is a must-attend event for the North West property community.
Whether you are a property investor, developer or professional, or you simply have an interest in property, join us for a morning of information, tips and chat!
- Introduction and chair – Joanne Perritt, Head of Real Estate Practice Group
- An introduction to the Myerson Property Group and the topics to be discussed.
- Property Update – Seán Hackett, Head of Property Litigation
- A summary of the most important developments in case law and legislation over the last 12 months.
- Property Litigation – Laura Pile, Senior Solicitor, Property Litigation
- How to maximise the value of repair covenants in a property portfolio
- Construction – Neil Armstrong, Head of Construction
- Why construction contracts are so important and why you can’t afford to proceed without one.
- Panel Discussion with an opportunity for Q & A
Thursday 26th September 2019
From 8:15am - 10:30am
Grosvenor House, 20 Barrington Road, Altrincham, WA14 1HB
8.15am – Networking, coffee and pastries
8.45am – Speakers
9.45am – Panel Discussion
10am – Networking opportunity
10.30am - Close
This seminar is now FULLY booked.
Due to popular demand, a second date of Thursday 10th October is now available.
To RSVP to the event on the 10th please use the button below.