With the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak we wish to reassure our clients and contacts that Myerson remains fully operational and open for business.
Extended Hours for Answering your Calls - 0161 941 4000
Myerson have extended the hours that we are answering your calls - every day (including weekends) for the duration of the crisis.
Monday to Friday - 8:30am-8:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday
Sunday - 10:00am-4:00pm on Sunday.
LiveChat System - you can click on the green LiveChat icon, which can be found in the bottom right of the website pages to chat with an operator (non-legal), who can assist with your enquiry during our extended hours. Alternatively, leave a message with a brief outline of your requirements at any time 24/7, and the correct department will get back to you the next working day.
We're here to help you:
- We are keeping matters under close review and following all appropriate UK Government guidance to ensure the wellbeing of our employees, their families and our clients.
- We have robust contingency plans in place to ensure that client work will be able to continue with minimal disruption. Our plans will ensure the continuity, integrity and level of service that we provide to help you meet your objectives and priorities during this time.
- As part of our business continuity plan, all employees have laptops and are able to operate remotely if required. They can be contacted via email or phone in the normal way.
- We operate in a paperless environment and so all client records and transactional documents are held electronically and can be accessed remotely.
- We are currently not holding face-to-face meetings, due to the Government instruction on social distancing but if you would like to use other methods of communication then we do have the ability to hold video or telephone conferencing.
We understand that you will have questions and concerns, which is why we are continuing to do all that we can to support you during this challenging time.