At Myerson Solicitors, we have been advising Technology businesses for more than 20 years. We have the skills and experience to meet all the legal needs of businesses involved in the Technology sector, whether that be safeguarding and/or exploiting its intellectual property rights, establishing a corporate structure, finding premises, raising finance (debt and/or equity), negotiating commercial deals, appointing and removing key personnel or achieving an exit by way of a business or share sale. Our teams servicing the Technology sector have all been recommended by the “Legal 500”, so you can be assured that you will receive a consistently high standard of service.
We have a specialist team of solicitors at Myerson with expertise in Technology across a number of our service lines. Our multi-discipline expertise allows us to act for a large variety of clients in the Technology industry, for example:
- large software houses where we supply an “in-house” legal team role drafting and negotiating all of their software development, licensing and support agreements;
- start-ups, where we establish corporate structures and provide all website e-commerce documents;
- spin-outs which are looking to commercially exploit their Technology in the private sector and are seeking external investment;
- growing Tech businesses which may be looking for further investment, new premises or to recruit senior personnel;
- private equity, venture capital funds and angel investors which are seeking to invest in Technology businesses;
- existing businesses which are looking to enter into joint ventures, whether that be to enter into a new geographical market or to bolt-on additional services; and
- owners of Technology businesses which are looking to exit by selling the assets or shares in their business.
Our expertise in Technology covers a number of service lines, including:
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- IT, E-Commerce & Telecoms
This is what some of our clients have said about us:
“Myerson Solicitors has been providing our company with legal services since 2008. Since that time, Myerson Solicitors has gained our trust and has been our go to source for any legal counsel we need.” Jeanice E.Pratt, Attention IT
“CDL and Myerson have worked together for over 10 years and in that time CDL have been fortunate to attract, court and secure many new contracts including large banking and global organisations.” Gary Johnson, Group Managing Director, CDL
“J2 is a group of companies operating internationally in the IT sector. We have used Myerson as our company’s solicitors for over 10 years. During that time they have dealt with a range of legal work, including acquisitions, disposals, banking, employment, property and litigation.” Tony Sampson, Finance Director, J2 Retail Ltd
The Legal 500 has consistently recommended us across a range of service lines, including, IT and Telecoms, Intellectual Property, Corporate and Commercial, Commercial Litigation, Employment and Commercial Property.
Based a few miles south of Manchester City Centre, we are ideally placed to support Tech businesses wherever they are based in the North-West. We also have good connections with the many of the Tech-hubs including Corridor Manchester, Tech North and the Sharp Project in Manchester, Media City in Salford, as well as Sci-Tech Daresbury and the Alderley Park BioHub.
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Technology issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.