Whether you are looking to undertake a major overhaul of your IT systems and software or are a supplier of software and/or hardware, our IT solicitors can assist you with all of your procurement requirements.
For many businesses their IT infrastructure can be business critical and it is therefore crucial when purchasing or upgrading your hardware and software that your contracts provide your business with the protection it needs from the outset should things go wrong and systems fail. Our specialist IT solicitors have a wealth of experience in the procurement of IT hardware and software and are able to advise and assist you with what may be the biggest or most important purchase your business makes.
If you are a supplier of software or hardware, we understand that it is critical to the operation of your business that your contracts for the supply of the same are fit for purpose. We are able to assist and advise on all areas of procurement, including:
- Software Licences and Procurement Agreements
- Hardware Supply Agreements
- Service level Agreements and Support
- Termination and Exit Management Plans
For those clients who already have their own documents, we can review your current suite of contracts and advise how they can be improved to best protect the interests of your business. We are also able to act as your outsourced legal team providing advice as and when you need it and becoming involved in your projects as they evolve.
Recent examples of our work in this area include:
- assisting a software house with their tender to supply software as a service to a major insurer, including identifying key service level commitments and advising on acceptable liability levels;
- advising a software house on IBM standard framework agreements for the supply of hardware and software and software licensing and integration terms and conditions;
- advising, drafting and negotiating a bespoke exit plan on behalf of a software house, to meet their clients’ specific requirements.
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Procurement issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.