Our commercial property finance solicitors have considerable experience of advising both lenders and borrowers.
Our property finance solicitors act for individuals and companies borrowing money secured against property assets, whether this is to fund the acquisition of a property, to allow the redevelopment of a property, or to assist with cash flow.
Our solicitors are extremely experienced in dealing with the requirements of banks and other companies or individuals involved in property finance.
We also act for private lenders seeking to secure their investment against property.
We take a commercial, pragmatic approach to property finance transactions, making the process as seamless and pain-free as possible.
We can provide legal advice with regarding all aspects of property finance including:
- advising on the loan documentation from the bank or finance institution
- reporting to the lender on the title to the property
- putting in place the appropriate security including a legal charge, debenture, personal guarantee, cross company guarantee, or third party security where appropriate
- dealing with more complex finance structures whereby the lender takes an equity stake in a particular project
If you are seeking advice regarding the financing of a commercial property then please contact us on 0161 941 400 or alternatively you can fill in the enquiry form found on the right of this page.
We assist individuals and businesses with all areas of commercial property which you can find on our services page.
Examples of our recent work include the following:
- acting for a property developer looking to release cash by taking a multi-million pound bridging finance loan secured against a development site in Manchester
- advising a major institutional lender lending circa £4m secured against a portfolio of 30 residential and commercial properties including reporting to the lender on the title to the properties and dealing with the security structure
- advising a property company concerning the refinancing of its commercial property portfolio of over 20 properties. This property company’s existing lender wished to leave the commercial property lending market and was forcing the client to refinance in a short period of time. We acted to ensure that the new lender’s requirements were dealt with within the required timeframes of the existing lender so as to make sure that no enforcement action was taken against the client
- advising a private investor in connection with monies being lent to a development company. Dealing with the creation and drafting of the security documentation and ensuring that a complete due diligence process was undertaken in relation to the development including securing the forward sale of the development in order to facilitate the repayment of the loan monies
- advising a private investor on the setting up and operation of a bridging finance company. Dealing with the regulatory aspects of the matter and ensuring that the correct protocols were put in place to properly secure loan monies
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Property Finance issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at email@example.com or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.