We represent and advise lenders, investors and borrowers on a wide variety of matters.
Whether you are a lender or a borrower, at Myerson we have a wealth of experience in representing your interests.
We act for high street banks, bridging finance companies, pension schemes and all types of lenders. Advice includes preparing documents, advising on terms of documents for borrowers and carrying out due diligence for lenders.
We advise on the following typical lending transactions:
- Loan agreements: overdraft facility, term loan, asset finance including factoring/invoice discounting or any other kind of facility
- Debenture creating fixed and floating charges over company and LLP assets
- Legal charge over property
- Alternative security documents: charge over shares, security by way of assignment of contracts
- Security over intellectual property right
- Prioritisation and subordination of debts and security: intercreditor deeds/deeds of priority to prioritise debts and security as between a number of lenders
- Participation agreements and syndication agreements where loans/funding risk and reward is spread between a number of lenders
- Personal guarantees from shareholders/directors
- Pension scheme loans and related security documents
How We Can Help
A member of our specialist team will be happy to help.
To discuss Advising on and Drafting Lending and Security Documents issues, please either use the contact form on the right, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today on +44(0)161 941 4000 to speak to a member of our team.