Post date: 15 Jun 2022 (17 days ago)
Myerson Solicitors LLP is one of the largest independent legal practices in the North West of England. We are an award-winning law firm that boasts the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented telephonist to join our firm, providing high-quality customer service to the firm and its fee earners.
What you’ll do
- Answering and transferring all inbound calls in a prompt, efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Responding appropriately to website queries via live chat in a prompt and professional manner
- Setting up and maintaining client records on the CRM
- Handling new enquiries professionally and updating these records on the enquiries system within the CRM
- Taking messages when required and ensuring these are dealt with appropriately
- Building an excellent rapport with clients and ensuring they receive an exceptional level of service
- Liaising and building relationships with all of our internal departments
- Working closely with the front of house and administrative teams to ensure excellent service is provided across the firm and to provide any cover when required
- Promoting and complying with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others
- Identifying and undertaking training and development as required to meet personal and business needs
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of Myerson
- Provide reception and front of house cover as required
Who we are looking for
Dealing with telephone enquiries and ensuring accurate data input into the CRM are the main responsibility of this role so an exceptional telephone manner and excellent attention to detail are essential. Previous experience working as a receptionist or telephonist is important, preferably at a law firm or in a professional services environment.
The position would suit someone with excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills. The ability to remain calm and professional whilst dealing with enquiries in accordance with our defined response times is essential.
There are excellent staff benefits such as:
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Smart Working policy
- Subsidised gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast-growing, award-winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.