Post date: 16 Oct 2020 (10 days ago)
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive to join our award-winning marketing department. We offer a truly innovative working environment within a forward-thinking law firm.
To support the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider Marketing team, with the full range of SEO activities. This will include implementing both on-page and off-page optimisation based on the Myerson SEO Strategy.
Already actively engaged in numerous marketing channels this role will suit someone who is looking to advance their SEO skills. The role will support the Digital Marketing Manager across a full range of SEO activities including on-page and off-page optimisation, link building, social media and technical SEO.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform SEO tasks including on-page/off-page optimisation.
- Assist with implementing the Myerson link building strategy.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research.
- Work alongside the marketing department to produce and assist with content/blog strategy/PR Strategy.
- Recommending and supporting changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve organic search site performance.
- Assist with PPC campaigns including recommending and supporting changes to campaigns, landing page optimisation, campaign creation and a/b testing.
- Assist with Organic and Paid Social campaigns with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimisation of copy and site structure for improved paid & organic search performance.
- Assist with digital PR campaigns with a focus on identifying targets and performing outreach.
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments and ensure your recommendations fit within these.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partners, reporting on performance.
- Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of Myerson.
Our marketing team has been commended and won awards at both the “Northern Marketing Awards” and the “Outdoor Media Awards – The SME Award”.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast-growing, award-winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.