Marketing Assistant - salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus staff benefits, based in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
Myerson Solicitors are an award-winning law firm that boast the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our award-winning and experienced marketing department.
The role will support the Marketing Manager across a full range of marketing activities, with a particular emphasis on offline marketing. We offer a truly innovative and enthusiastic working environment within a forward-thinking law firm.
Our marketing team has been commended and won awards at both the “Northern Marketing Awards” and the “Outdoor Media Awards – The SME Award”.
What you’ll do
- Support the marketing team and wider departments to assist on various marketing initiatives, focussing on the development and growth of the brand, enquiry and client database.
- A strong multitasker with the ability to work in high-pressured situations, whilst managing internal and external expectations.
- Attend and assist in the management of regular events, whilst understanding the target audience and producing targeted events throughout the year.
- Execute best practice across all social media platforms and content.
- A professional client facing manner, displayed within production of content, communication and organisation skills.
- Independently driven, resourceful, proactive and self-motivated with a "make it happen" mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The candidate will continue to build excellent knowledge within the industry whilst monitoring competitor activity.
Who we are looking for
The position would be suitable for a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant who is looking to develop their career within a fast-paced and collegiate working environment. The successful candidate will work well with experienced professionals within a team environment whilst maintaining high work standards. The individual will be a good communicator with excellent attention to detail and a passion for Marketing.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, regular social events, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
How to apply
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.