Post Title: Legal PA
Department: Corporate Commercial
Reports to: Head Legal PA
To provide a high quality PA/Administration service to the firm and its fee earners within the Corporate Commercial Department.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Produce high quality documents and ensure files are maintained.
- Formatting and amending documents.
- Audio typing using a digital dictation system with speech recognition technology.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Carry out money laundering and other relevant online searches.
- Use a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments.
- Prepare bills and ensure up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, drawing cheques, dealing with expenses and handling accounts queries.
- Use a document management system to track, manage and store appropriate documentation.
- Arrange travel itineraries.
- Copy and scan, including preparation of large files.
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out legal assistant work as required (including Company formations).
- Provide reception and front of house cover as required.
- Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of Myerson.
This job information cannot be all encompassing. It is inevitable over time that the emphasis of the job will change without changing the general character of the job or the level of duties and responsibilities entailed. This information may be periodically reviewed, revised and updated in consultation with the post holder to reflect appropriate changes.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org