Post date: 28 Feb 2020 (36 days ago)
Salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits, based in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Legal PA to join our team, providing a high quality administration service to the firm and its fee earners. Duties will include; document production, audio typing, responding to client calls and emails, diary management, filing and any other administrative duties as required.
What you’ll do
- Produce high quality documents and ensure files are maintained using a document management system
- Format and amend documents using speech recognition technology
- Audio type using a digital dictation system
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or taking messages
- Use a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments
- Prepare bills and ensure up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, draw cheques, deal with expenses and handling accounts queries
- Use a document management system to track, manage and store appropriate documentation.
- Arrange travel itineraries
- Copying and scanning, including preparation of large files
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out property legal assistant work as required
- Provide reception and front of house cover as required
- Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others
- Identify and undertake training and development as required to meet personal and business needs
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of Myerson
Who we are looking for
The position would suit someone with excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills who are proficient in MS Office, including document production. Someone with a flexible approach to fulfilling the duties of the role. Candidates are required to be able to work to deadlines within a professional team, and independently. Previous administrative experience are required. A strong eye for detail and good literacy skills are essential. Excellent time management and organisational skills are required to enable multiple and varied tasks to be carried out simultaneously. The ability to act in a confidential manner.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.