Post date: 20 Jan 2020 (30 days ago)
Legal Cashier – with a competitive salary, a great work life balance and excellent benefits, you’ll be based at our fantastic offices in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
Myerson Solicitors LLP is one of the largest independent legal practices in the North West of England. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
The Firm is also delighted to have won ‘Medium Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Manchester Law Society Legal Awards and has been acknowledged as one of The Times ‘Best Law Firms 2019’.
What you’ll do
- Monitoring client account and posting receipts in a timely manner
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Raising BACS, CHAPS and cheque payments
- Credit control, including contacting clients
- Other cashiering and accounts tasks as and when required
- Identify and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the efficient running of Myerson
Who we are looking for
The position would suit someone with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to a high level of accuracy. The successful candidate will also have the ability to develop good working relationships and will thrive in a team environment. All applicants must have a flexible approach to fulfilling the duties of the post.
Full training will be provided to progress the successful candidate’s career as a Legal Cashier.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.