In-house Legal Recruiter
In-house Legal Recruiter
Post date: 20 Jan 2021 (37 days ago)
We’re looking for an ambitious legal recruiter who shares our values, creativeness and passion for what we do: someone who’s not afraid to think outside the box or go the extra mile.
As our In-house Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR Manager with resourcing and talent acquisition for the firm including operational responsibility for the entire recruitment process, from senior hires through to student placements, and coordinating the employee onboarding process.
- Writing and creating dynamic and attractive advertisements and other recruitment content.
- Developing the firm’s talent database by pro-actively sourcing and selecting candidates.
- Building relationships with hiring managers, recruitment agencies and other third parties.
- Reviewing recruitment systems and the effectiveness of advertising channels to make recommendations on new ways to attract and source talent.
- Managing and maintaining the Applicant Tracking System.
- Reporting successes and being able to demonstrate and guide managers on ways to facilitate a positive recruitment process.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Excellent knowledge of the legal recruitment market with at least one years’ experience in a legal recruitment role, either in-house or for an agency
- Good judgement and decision-making skills with a pragmatic and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven experience of project managing a variety of recruitment campaigns simultaneously from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of recruitment best practice and techniques
Myerson Solicitors LLP is one of the largest independent legal practices in the North West of England and ranked as Top Tier by the Legal 500.
A bold claim we are proud to make because it has been hard-won. No instant growth through acquisition or merger. Instead, growth earned from our day-to-day endeavours, an entrepreneurial approach to doing business and a rock-solid reputation. This means clients return to us, making our repeat business figures the envy of our competitors.
As a privately-owned practice, we are answerable only to our clients. No suffocating corporate guidelines or public shareholders for us. Instead, flexibility to operate as we want and always in the best interest of our clients.
We have the expertise to provide bespoke advice in niche specialisms across a range of sectors and we regularly compete and transact with large national and international law firms.
We act for a variety of clients from individuals to large corporate businesses and we’re also proud to say that act for more than 10% of the Insider’s North-West Top 100 Rich List.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
The Benefits of working at Myerson
With a secure, guaranteed salary, a wealth of benefits and no financial targets, we’re proud to offer genuine career progression, collaborative working and a vibrant, welcoming environment with the opportunity to join a team we treat as family.
We also want to empower you; to give you responsibilities beyond just finding the right people, you’ll be involved in integrating others into the firm, our Trainee Solicitor Programmes and various project work too.
At Myerson, there’s more to life than just a 9-5; we’re all about our culture, ethos and our people! If you’d like to be part of our exciting journey, contact our HR Manager:
To apply for this position:
Contact our HR Manager, Jordanna Reynolds, on 0161 941 4000 or email email@example.com at any time for a virtual coffee and a confidential chat! We look forward to you joining our team.
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.