Post date: 4 Nov 2019 (11 days ago)
Legal PA - Salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits, based in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
Myerson Solicitors are an award-winning law firm that boast the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
What you’ll do
- Deal with incoming calls, emails and post and correspond on behalf of the leadership team, where appropriate.
- Full diary management of meetings and appointments for the Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer and other members of the leadership team, where appropriate.
- Organise UK and international travel for the leadership team, including flights, accommodation, trains etc.
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings, training, conferences etc.
- Capture and prepare confidential meeting minutes and record key action points.
- Undertake research, produce documents, create reports and prepare presentations on PowerPoint.
- Implement and maintain effective administrative procedures and systems for the leadership team.
- Undertake general administrative duties and provide ad hoc support on a number of key projects across the business services functions.
- Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of Myerson.
- Dealing with personal and highly sensitive information in relation to the above activities, maintaining absolute confidentiality at all times.
Who we are looking for
The position would suit someone with the ability to remain professional, maintaining confidentiality at all times. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential, and a flexible and proactive approach is required. The successful candidate will have strong organisational and time management skills enabling them to prioritise their workload and meet deadlines. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential, and the successful candidate will have strong MS Office skills.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Benefits include: Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.