Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Post date: 1 Aug 2019 (19 days ago)
Digital Marketing Manager - salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits, based in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
Myerson Solicitors are an award-winning law firm that boasts the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our award-winning and experienced marketing department.
The role will report directly to the Managing Partner and will involve developing and executing digital marketing strategies and providing effective management and coordination of all digital marketing activities, whilst working collaboratively with the other marketing and business development functions to achieve key business objectives.
Our marketing team has been commended and won awards at both the “Northern Marketing Awards” and the “Outdoor Media Awards – The SME Award”. We offer a truly innovative and enthusiastic working environment within a forward-thinking law firm.
What you’ll do
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate all in house digital marketing lead campaigns and activities, including SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Devise innovative digital campaign strategies and processes to drive and optimise online traffic and leads using all available digital marketing channels.
- Overall responsibility for digital brand management, including digital media to develop online marketing concepts.
- Overseeing the cost effectiveness of the digital marketing budget and the return on investment.
- Research, analyse and interpret digital market trends and competitor performance.
- Track, analyse and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns using analytics software, where appropriate.
- Direct, implement and manage website improvements to improve lead generation efficiencies (CRO & UX).
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of digital marketing objectives.
- Assist with the digital marketing aspects of the firm’s CRM and database maintenance strategies.
- Review new technologies and keep the firm at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Manage digital supplier relationships and external web development contractors.
- Management responsibility for junior digital marketing personnel.
Who we are looking for
An experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ digital marketing experience, including at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing management position.
The position would suit a proactive and hands on Digital Marketing Manager who has the ability to interpret and implement the firm’s business objectives. The successful candidate will work well with other experienced professionals, including senior management, and will thrive in a fast-paced and collegiate working environment.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with excellent attention to detail and will have a hands-on approach to their role.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Benefits include: Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, regular social events, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
How to apply
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.