Corporate Commercial Legal PA
Corporate Commercial Legal PA
Post date: 21 Nov 2019 (21 days ago)
Salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits, based in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
Myerson Solicitors are an award-winning law firm that boast the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Legal PA to join our Corporate Commercial team, providing a high quality administration service to the firm and its fee earners. Duties will include; document production, audio typing, responding to client calls and emails, diary management, filing and any other administrative duties as required.
What you’ll do
- Produce high quality documents and ensure files are maintained.
- Formatting and amending documents, using speech recognition technology.
- Audio typing using the digital dictation system.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Carry out money laundering and other relevant online searches.
- Deal with enquiries from clients via email, fax and letter.
- Use a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments.
- Preparing bills and ensuring up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, drawing cheques, dealing with expenses and handling accounts queries.
- Use a document management system to track, manage and store appropriate documentation.
- Arrange travel itineraries.
- Copy and scan, including preparation of large files.
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out legal assistant work as required.
- Provide reception and front of house cover as required.
- Promote and comply with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the smooth running of Myerson.
Who we are looking for
The position would suit someone with excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills who are proficient in MS Office, including document production. Candidates are required to be able to work to deadlines within a professional team, and independently. A strong eye for detail and good literacy skills are essential. Excellent time management and organisational skills are required to enable multiple and varied tasks to be carried out simultaneously. The ability to act in a confidential manner is paramount.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.