Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
Post date: 2 Jan 2020 (5 months ago)
Real Estate Solicitor (0-6 years’ PQE) - salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus staff benefits, based in Altrincham
Myerson Solicitors are an award-winning law firm that boast the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients from, individuals to large corporate businesses across the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
- The award-winning Real Estate Department are known for their "exceptional” reputation and recognised as ‘Top Tier’ by the Legal 500
- The team are one of the largest and fastest growing property groups in the North West
- Richard Lloyd heads the team of 30, including 6 experienced property partners
- Clients include; Fortis Developments, LAD Bible Group, Peninsula, Dulux, Fairhome Group PLC, TATA Chemicals, Dean Property Group among others
- The team cover all aspects of real estate whilst specialising in sale and purchase of commercial property, landlord and tenant, portfolio management, residential development, property investment, plot sales, residential property, construction, property litigation
What you’ll do
- You will respond to clients’ urgent requirements, whilst maintaining and supporting the maintenance of a proper work/life balance
- You will provide accurate, prompt, realistic and relevant advice whilst managing client’s expectations
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters
- You will support fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs, press releases, networking and business development
- Ensure accurate file management and time recording
- Ensure deadlines and timescales are met
- You will continue to build excellent knowledge within your area of law
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures
Who we are looking for
The position is suitable for a qualified solicitor (0-6 years’ PQE) with a good academic background and training. The successful candidate will work well with experienced professionals within a team environment whilst maintaining high work standards. They will thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, adapting well to new areas of law. The individual will be a good communicator with excellent attention to detail.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast growing, award winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Benefits include: Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.