Post date: 11 Jul 2022 (38 days ago)
We have a new opportunity to join our Business Administration team. This is an important role for the firm where the successful candidate will be required to provide a high quality administration service and general office support across the firm.
Salary competitive, dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits, based in the vibrant town centre of Altrincham.
Myerson Solicitors LLP is one of the largest independent legal practices in the North West of England. We are an award-winning law firm that boasts the very best expert lawyers within the industry. Working with a variety of clients across a range of services and sectors within the UK and internationally, we can assure you that every day is unique at Myerson.
The purpose of this role is to provide a high quality administration service and general office support across the firm.
The successful candidate will play a key role in our Business Administration team and also work closely with other team members and front of house team to ensure that all visitors to the office receive an exceptional front of house service.
What you’ll do
- Provide general administration assistance across the firm. Non-exhaustive list includes scanning, photocopying, deed scheduling, putting together bibles and bundles, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, archiving (in and out), dealing with office supplies.
- Assist with front of house reception duties and provide reception cover on a rota basis ensuring all visitors to Myerson receive an exceptional visitor experience.
- Set up and maintain client and matter records on the CRM. Responsible for facilitating client onboarding.
- Process storage requests.
- Check and re-stock meeting rooms for cleanliness, stationery, and refreshments
- Assist in maintaining stock levels of stationery and office supplies.
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and provide refreshments
- Assist with operation of the telephone switchboard when required
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to clients and solicitors
- Check meeting room calendar and coordinate meeting rooms
- Assist in set-up of meeting rooms for seminars and events
Who we are looking for
A flexible and pro-active approach to work is essential for this role. The position would suit someone with excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to take on board instruction and maintain excellent attention to detail is important.
Previous experience in an administration role would be beneficial but not essential. Similarly, experience of working in a law firm or professional services business would be useful but not a pre-requisite. The role may also suit someone who has completed an undergraduate law degree and is looking for their first experience of working at a law firm.
The culture at Myerson offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies.
Find out what it's like to work at our fast-growing, award-winning law firm by reading the Myerson Careers Brochure here.
Generous annual leave, private healthcare, death in service scheme, subsidised gym membership and a contributory pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to
Myerson are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.