Post Title: Assistant Legal Cashier
Reports to: Head Legal Cashier
To assist the Finance department with a range of accounting duties and to provide a high-quality cashiering service and general administration support to the firm and its lawyers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closing and archiving of files.
- Billing and related postings.
- Petty cash management.
- Purchase ledger postings.
- Monitoring client/office account and posting receipts in a timely manner.
- Raising BACS, CHAPS and cheque payments.
- Other cashiering and accounts tasks as and when required.
- Administration tasks for the department and wider firm as required.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of Myerson.
This job information cannot be all encompassing. It is inevitable, over time, that the emphasis of the job will change without changing the general character of the job or the level of duties and responsibilities entailed. This information may be periodically reviewed, revised and updated in consultation with the post holder to reflect appropriate changes.