Commercial property law updates and developments on legal issues and case law affecting your business.
- Latest Commercial Property News December 2015 – (December 2015)
- Preparing for the impact of Energy Efficiency Standards – (December 2015)
- DEVO Manc” – What Does the Future Hold for the Property Sector? – (December 2015)
- Sales of Freehold Reversions of Residential Developments – (December 2015)
- The Productivity Plan 2015 – (December 2015)
- Commercial Property Deals Round up December 2015 – (December 2015)
- Distress to be Abolished From 6 April 2014 – (Winter 2013 / 2014)
- The Perils of Exercising a Break Clause – (Winter 2013 / 2014)
- A Tenant’s Market? – (Autumn 2011)
- Is Now The Right Time to Buy Property? – (Autumn 2011)
- Commercial Infrastructure Levy – An Overview – (Summer 2011)
- Coalition Budget and Spending Review Round-up – (Autumn / Winter 2010)
- Commercial Leases – New Government, New Approach? (Autumn / Winter 2010)
- The Return to ‘Traditional’ Banking – (Autumn / Winter 2010)
These articles provide general information only and do not constitute advice. In addition, there may have been changes to the law since the article was published.
You should contact us if you require advice or assistance on any specific legal matter.