We provide a dedicated service and deliver specialist advice to both local and nationally recognised charities.
Whilst charities face many of the same challenges as commercial businesses they often also face additional complications.
We act for a number of local and nationally recognised charities and can provide specialist advice on a range of topics including:
- Formation of charities
- Corporate structures including incorporation of existing charities and companies limited by guarantee and the creation of Charitable Trusts
- Property transactions
- Legacies and donations
- Charity regulatory requirements
- Appeals against decisions of the Charity Commission
- Trading arrangements for charities
- Duties of trustees and directors